Sunday, October 14, 2007

Okay. A lot has happened since my last post. I am going to provide an overview (with pictures) below. I won't go into great detail, as I haven't the energy to recap the past several weeks.

THE ROTARY INTERNATIONAL DISTRICT 9750 CONFERENCE IN CANBERRA...
...was more fun than I thought it was going to be! I had a lovely time meeting more Rotarians from the district and having the opportunity to visit with my host Rotarians a bit more.



Pictured above: Some of my favorite Aussies/Balmain Rotarians! Russell Scott, Maria Scott, Judith Ward and Rakesh Duncombe.



Pictured above: Some of my fellow Rotaractors at the "Rotary Marketplace".

The Book Bridge Project (BBP) has reached completion and is set to launch!
The BBP is online at: www.bookbridge.org and is a Google Group and Facebook Group!



I'm off to Melbourne this weekend! This is my third out-of-state trip. I'm really looking forward to seeing another State. (For those of you who don't know, Melbourne is in Victoria.) I'll post pics when I get back from that trip!

More later...

No comments: