Monday, January 12, 2009

I don't have much to post on today. In lieu of an update, I have to share what can only be described as a fantastic playlist---if I do say so myself. It's my "work and research list". I listen to it at work, the library, etc. It's great for productivity! :) It's pretty heavy on the Aussie artists in the first half, which is largely by design.

Admittedly, some of the Pete Murray songs are a bit more mainstream than I generally like. My favorite songs on the list--and a few you MUST listen to--are the Holly Throsby song titled, "We're Good People (but Why Don't We Show It?)", the Xavier Rudd songs titled, "Better People", "Messages", "Land Rights" and "Stargaze", "Forever Song" and "Middle of the Hill" by Josh Pyke, "Paper Aeroplane" by Angus & Julia Stone and "I Don't Think I'll Ever Get Over You" by Colin Hay.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you know of Kasey Chambers? She's my favorite Aussie artist. Actually, she might be the only one I actually know of and listen to. Well, Keith Urban, but I don't listen to him.